Simply discontinuing prescription medications, alcohol, or other drugs can be dangerous and create other potentially severe medical problems. At Metabolix Wellness we offer a 6 week outpatient detox program to wean you off the substance or prescription drug you are dependant on.
Our 6 week detox program includes:
– Weekly medical visits with 24/7 phone access during program
– 12 Vitamin IV Treatments
– Blood Panel- full nutritional and hormonal status
– Trim Fuel Protein Shake
– Trim Powercell supplement
– Trim Adrenal Repair supplement
– Trim Night Cutter supplement
Why choose an outpatient program versus an inpatient program?
- Cost: The price of an inpatient detox program can be as much as $2,000 PER DAY with an average length of stay of 7-14 days. Our outpatient program is designed to be a more affordable alternative when inpatient detox is not an option.
- Time: Some patients are not able to commit to taking time off of work or being away from their families. With an outpatient program most people are able to continue to work and stay at home with their family.
What substances do you provide detox from?
- Benzodiazepines (Ativan, Klonipin, Valium, Xanax )
- Opiates (Heroin, Fentanyl, Morphine, Codeine, Methadone, Percocet, Demerol, Vicodin, OxyContin, Suboxone, Subutex and Dilaudid)
- Antidepressants and Antipsychotics
- Stimulants (Adderall, Ritalin, Vyvanse, Meth, Cocaine)
An assessment will be made by our specialists to ensure that an outpatient detox is appropriate and safe for you depending on the substance and amount of drug you are on.
How is this program different than other outpatient programs?
- Dr. Brent Agin: Our program is supervised by an expert in the detoxification process. Brent Agin, MD is experienced in counseling and detoxification for both illicit drugs and prescription medications, Dr. Agin is one of a very select group of physicians certified in buprenorphine therapy. He has also been the medical director at several different local inpatient detoxification facilities for the last decade. His research in nutrition and vitamin therapy supports an important component of our detox program.
- Custom Tailored: This program is specifically designed for each person based on their history and substance use. We understand that everyone’s DNA and metabolism is different so each person is placed on an individualized program, designed and administered just for them, based on the amount of drug usage and their reactions to each step of the detox.
- Nutrient Infusions: Utilizing vitamin and mineral intravenous (IV) infusions along with other nutritional supplements, formulated by Dr. Agin, we are able to decrease many of the unpleasant withdrawal symptoms that one can experience with detox. During the 6 week program a total of 12 nutrient IV infusions are done to hydrate the body and replace some of the vitamins and nutrients that are often depleted from drug use.
- Blood tests: We utilize blood tests to look for any nutritional or hormonal deficiencies that could be contributing to addiction. Drug abuse often leads to hormone imbalance and inflammation that can make it difficult to beat addiction, finding these imbalances can help make the detox process successful and smoother.
- 24/7 Access: You will have weekly appointments with Dr. Agin to discuss your progress. You will also have access to the on call healthcare provider 24/7.
What happens after 6 weeks?
Once finished with the initial 6 week program there is often a regimen of supplements and sometimes hormone prescriptions that may need to be continued for a period of time. This will vary from person to person. If any therapies were initiated there may be periodic blood tests and office visits needed to monitor the response to the different therapies. If your detox takes longer than 6 weeks as determined by the healthcare provider, then a longer custom program will be created for you. However, most everyone that is accepted to start our program is able to fully complete the detox in the 6 weeks without any problems.
Pricing: All inclusive 6 week outpatient program: $2,995 — Financing Available