Ossential® Stimulator Peel
Goodbye Dull Skin
Formulated by world renowned skin expert, Dr. Zein Obagi, the Ossential® Stimulator Peel is a must for skin that feels rough or looks dull. The unique combination of exfoliating ingredients renews and revives skin, with no downtime. The stimulating combination of citric, glycol, and lactic acids give a brightening boost and revives dull looking skin.
The perfect lunchtime peel – with no downtime and added anti-irritants and antioxidants, this advanced peel solution is gentle enough for all skin types.
This treatment is great before special occasions or events to give your skin a brighter, youthful glow. We also recommend this peel as a compliment to many of our other treatments, including IPL, micro-needling, dermaplaning, and more. This peel is also recommended for individuals starting on a new ZO Skincare regimen to jumpstart exfoliation, and allow for deeper product penetration.
- Epidermal exfoliation and renewal improves skin texture and tone
- Accelerated exfoliation of skin surface pigmentation creates a more even skin tone
- The unique multi-targeted skin brightening approach helps prevent the formation of new pigmentation
- Perfect for all skin types
- Quick 30 minute treatment
- For optimum results we recommend once a week for a month
Price $75 or Package of 4 for $250
What is the ZO® 3-Step Peel™?
Formulated by world renowned skin expert, Dr. Zein Obagi, this a highly effective treatment that addresses many of the signs skin aging. This medium depth peel is ideal for treating Melasma, sun damage, fine lines, uneven texture, large pores, dull skin, and even acne! Suitable for any skin type or color.
How does it work?
- Step 1 of the system is the application of the peel solution to exfoliate the skin.
- Step 2 is the application of the Stimulating Retinol Creme that works to stimulate cellular function at a deep level for collagen enhancement, firming, and wrinkle reduction.
- Step 3 is the application of the Calming Creme that works to minimize inflammation and irritation that may result from the first two steps as well as restore the moisture balance of the skin.
Most regular peels do a good job of exfoliating the skin; this peel is unique because of Step 2, the Stimulating Retinol Creme (Vitamin A)
- Vitamin A (Retinol) is a key ingredient that the skin needs topically.
- Vitamin A improves overall skin health and is one of the most effective ingredients to combat aging skin
- Vitamin A goes inside the cell to stimulate cellular function at the dermal level, while simultaneously repairing damage at the epidermal level
How is the procedure performed?
- Step 1: Peel Solution is applied to your skin with 17% salicylic acid, 10% TCA and 5% lactic acid to remove the outer most layer of skin (the epidermis).
- Step 2: Retinol Crème (6%) is then applied to your skin. Application of this following the superficial peel allows the retinol to penetrate to the deeper parts of your skin where it is needed to stimulate your cells to turn over causing wrinkle reduction, improvement of irregular pigmentation and firming and toning. The retinol cream also contains ubiquinone, which stimulates cellular renewal, marrubium vulgare and leontopodium alpinum meristem which are powerful antioxidants, beta-glycan which protects your DNA, and myristoyl tripeptide to boost collagen to reduce wrinkles.
- Step 3: Calming Crème – Post Procedure Skin Relief is applied to relieve irritation and restore moisture balance. This crème includes agents to increase hyaluronic acid and collagen production as well as improve the barrier function of your skin. The crème also contains powerful antioxidants and ant inflammatory agents to soothe and protect your skin.
You will have one to two days that your skin will be red and feel dry, the third and fourth days following your peel; your dead skin will slough off.
Note: We highly recommend prepping your skin for a 3 Step PeelTM by starting on a custom ZO medical-grade skincare regimen 4 weeks prior to your first peel. Complimentary consultations, and E-consults available to find out which products are best suited for your skin
Price $275 per treatment or Package of 3 for $675